Accessibility Checker for Developers in Chrome
Accessibility checker for WCAG 2 and Section 508 accessibility. Find accessibility defects on your website or web application by using the axe Chrome extension. Drop the axe on your accessibility defects!
The axe accessibility checker for Chrome is a fast, lightweight accessibility testing tool that returns zero false positives. It only tests for accessibility issues that can be accurately detected via automation, and it only tests for components that actually exist on the page or application you’re testing.
1. It works on all modern browsers,
2. It supports in-memory fixtures, static fixtures, integration tests and iframes of infinite depth
3. It has zero false positives (bugs notwithstanding)
4. It is open source (the axe-core library, not the extension)
5. It is actively supported by a major accessibility vendor
6. It is designed to work with whatever tools, frameworks, libraries and environments you have today
7. It is designed to be integrated into your existing functional/acceptance automated tests
8. It automatically determines which rules to run based on the evaluation context
axe-core API Version: 3.4.0