Fix annoyances in the AWS console.
Source code: https://gitlab.com/stefansundin/aws-console-fixes
The extension does the following:
1. Global navbar shortcuts: use ` to open the services dropdown and focus the search field. Use 1-9 to focus your pinned shortcuts. Use - to open the user dropdown, and = to open the region dropdown.
2. Applies CSS fixes (bigger user data dialog, better system log, etc.)
3. Adds extra links between consoles (e.g. linkify the EC2 tag aws:autoscaling:groupName, linkify ASG launch configurations, ELBs, and Subnets)
4. Sort lambda function and elasticsearch dropdowns in the CloudWatch console.
5. Creates a textarea in the CloudFormation stack update/create form so you can copy an awscli command and perform the same action in your terminal.
6. Highlights the subdomain input field in Route53 if you input non-[a-z0-9._-*] characters. You can still submit the form if you really want to use these characters.
7. Adds a destination link to the top of the sign-in form (if you have a redirect_uri in the url). Useful if you signed in from another tab. There is an option to automatically redirect to a consistent signin domain if you are having problems with your password manager.
8. Removes various Aurora upsells scattered throughout the console. We already know it's awesome.
9. Adds a download button to whitepaper forms so you don't have to fill that annoying form every time.
10. Lets you watch AWS Innovate videos without registering.
Please note that permissions will change often because I only request what it needs at the moment.
Let me know if a feature breaks. For example, I no longer use CloudFormation.
Suggestions are welcome!