Let you quickly search through your bookmarks in a floating bookmarks bar. It can even show notifications with no.tify.
no.tify (Companion extension for showing notifications): https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/cepkiiaikapljlmgjlipdnafoeojbepp/
::::: Features :::::
▪ The bar doesn't take up any space, and is there only when you need it. Press the star icon to fire it up.
▪ Type on the bar to search bookmarks. Which include not only bookmarks on the bar but also other (Chrome) bookmarks as well.
Like QuickSilver/Launchy for your Bookmarks! :-)
▪ Press enter to go to the first bookmark. Use arrow keys to navigate around if you don't like the mouse.
▪ Press alt-enter to open the bookmark in a new tab
▪ Install no.tify extension to get notifications on unread emails, unread blog posts / RSS feeds and changes on your favorite sites.
::::: Note :::::
There is a button on the right side of the blue bar in the options page to revert all your bookmarks name to the original ones (remove the notification numbers). You would like to do that before you uninstall or you will have to rename them manually.