Replay keyboard shortcuts and moveplanner enhancements for Advance Wars By Web.
"AWBW Enhancements" is a browser extension that adds some extra functionality to Advance Wars By Web.
Its functionality includes:
1. Configurable keyboard shortcuts for replays.
2. Several quality of life improvements to the move planner ("Moveplanner Plus"), including:
a. Movement range previews for the selected unit.
b. Savestate "quick save" snapshots that let you snapshot and restore states without having to download a full savestate file.
c. Automatic tracking of unit count, unit value, income, and funds in per-player panels, like on the game screen. This includes automatically deducting funds for unit builds and simulating income for future turns.
d. Configurable opacity for the "action menu" and "build menu".
e. Configurable keyboard shortcuts for toggling the damage calculator.
3. Fixes for certain bugs in the vanilla move planner. These include:
1. The bug where the most recently moved unit sometimes displays as unwaited in the move planner.
2. The bug where already-moved units sometimes do not unwait with the "Unwait All" button.
3. The bug where the damage calculator cannot select units that were built on the move planner page.
4. The visual bug where capture icons are displayed for infantry that have already finished capturing.
5. The visual bugs where black boat sprites and Sonja "?" HP break when a savestate is uploaded.
Feel free to request additional functionality via a github issue or by contacting me (saltor#4306) in the AWBW discord :)
- "Read and change your data on awbw.amarriner.com": this permission is how AWBW Enhancements adds extra UI elements to the moveplanner page, like the move range preview and the unit count / unit value display.
- "Manage your downloads": this permission is for an experimental feature that allows automatically renaming replays. You can enable it from the extension's options page.