Block distracting websites, without sacrificing your privacy
★ Privacy Focused ★
- Installs without requesting any permissions
- Doesn't track or send your data
Avrodh is a privacy-focused site blocker. It installs without any extra permissions. It does not track user behaviour nor use any analytics software.
We do not share or send your lists, schedules, or how you are using various features that the extension provides.
For any website you want to block, we explicitly ask permissions for that website. Extension will only have access to websites you want to block.
★ Useful Features ★
- Block unlimited websites
- Customize blocked page
- Multiple list of websites
- Block or redirect site per list
- Custom schedules per list
- Auto close blocked page
- Backup feature
When using Avrodh to block a website, you create a list of websites. One list can be enabled or disabled independently of the other lists you have.
You often want to manage different websites with different rules. Something like
- Block https://example.com but only during my morning work schedule.
- Whenever I try to use https://explicit.website, it should redirect to https://safe.website
To cover this, we have schedules. You can set a custom schedule for each list. The schedule allows you to choose the days or time when a list will work.
Websites can be blocked or redirected to another website. This can be changed on a per-list basis.
You can customize the blocked page with different text and colours.
You can also manage backups of your lists and settings with the Import/Export feature.