Autumn is cool! Install my autumn themes to get HD nature wallpapers of autumn season, red forests, fall leaves... in every new tab.
Autumn is cool! For those who love autumn, like me, I've created this NewTab extension. Install my autumn themes to get HD nature wallpapers of autumn season, red forests, fall leaves... in every new tab.
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available autumn wallpapers. Shuffle all fall pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite autumn themes only. More HD wallpapers of fall and other seasons will be added soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
ABOUT AUTUMN & FALL SEASON:
- Autumn (British English) or fall (American English) is one of the four temperate seasons. Autumn (fall season) marks the transition from summer to winter, in September (Northern Hemisphere) or March (Southern Hemisphere), when the arrival of night becomes noticeably earlier and the arrival of day becomes noticeably later, and the temperature cools down considerably. One of its main features is the shedding of leaves from deciduous trees.
- Some cultures regard the autumnal equinox as "mid-autumn", while others with a longer temperature lag treat it as the start of autumn (fall season). Meteorologists (and most of the temperate countries in the southern hemisphere) use a definition based on months, with autumn (fall season) being September, October and November in the northern hemisphere, and March, April and May in the southern hemisphere.
- In North America, autumn (fall season) is usually considered to start with the September equinox (21 to 24 September) and end with the winter solstice (21 or 22 December). Popular culture in North America associates Labor Day, the first Monday in September, as the end of summer and the start of autumn (fall season); certain summer traditions, such as wearing white, are discouraged after that date. As daytime and nighttime temperatures decrease, trees shed their leaves. In traditional East Asian solar term, autumn (fall season) starts on or around 8 August and ends on or about 7 November. In Ireland, the autumn (fall season) months according to the national meteorological service, Met Éireann, are September, October and November. However, according to the Irish Calendar, which is based on ancient Gaelic traditions, autumn (fall season) lasts throughout the months of August, September and October, or possibly a few days later, depending on tradition. In Australia and New Zealand, autumn (fall season) officially begins on 1 March and ends on 31 May.