சிவப்பு காடு, வீழ்ச்சி இலைகள் மற்றும் பலவற்றின் இயல்பான வால்பேப்பர்களுக்கான எச்டி தரமான படங்கள் மூலம் இந்த அற்புதமான இலையுதிர் தீம்…
For all the Autumn Fall season nature images fans out there ♥♥, install this must have themes for you chrome and chromebook
Chromebooks and chrome optimized themes for all screen resolutions (1920x1080, 1366x768 and more).
5 star rating will go a long way (very long), your feedback is my bread and butter and it motivates me to improve, add wallpaper and features, so please consider rating this. Thank you ;)
- Select your favorite wallpaper from many available Autumn Fall season nature wallpapers. Shuffle all Autumn Fall season pictures (randomized background images) or select your favorute Autumn Fall season nature picture.
- Choose pictures of your favorite season to find amazing images off falling leaves, red forest, birds migrating, waterfalls, lakes, long roads
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Highest Quality - All themes are HD or 4K quality from the best artists in the fan art community.
- Cool Addons - Time, Weather, Search Box, Must have links to Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Tumbler etc...
- Added "Uninstall Button" to help out with uninstall if needed.
- Added more wallpaper by users requests.
- Improved theme performance on Chromebooks.
- More links in the link box.
ABOUT Autumn Fall season
Autumn (British English) or fall (American English) is one of the four temperate seasons. Autumn marks the transition from summer to winter, in September (Northern Hemisphere) or March (Southern Hemisphere), when the arrival of night becomes noticeably earlier and the arrival of day becomes noticeably later, and the temperature cools down considerably. One of its main features is the shedding of leaves from deciduous trees.
Some cultures regard the autumnal equinox as "mid-autumn", while others with a longer temperature lag treat it as the start of autumn. Meteorologists (and most of the temperate countries in the southern hemisphere) use a definition based on months, with autumn being September, October and November in the northern hemisphere, and March, April and May in the southern hemisphere.
In North America, autumn is usually considered to start with the September equinox (21 to 24 September) and end with the winter solstice (21 or 22 December). Popular culture in North America associates Labor Day, the first Monday in September, as the end of summer and the start of autumn; certain summer traditions, such as wearing white, are discouraged after that date. As daytime and nighttime temperatures decrease, trees shed their leaves. In traditional East Asian solar term, autumn starts on or around 8 August and ends on or about 7 November. In Ireland, the autumn months according to the national meteorological service, Met Éireann, are September, October and November. However, according to the Irish Calendar, which is based on ancient Gaelic traditions, autumn lasts throughout the months of August, September and October, or possibly a few days later, depending on tradition. In Australia and New Zealand, autumn officially begins on 1 March and ends on 31 May.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.