AutoRename can automatically rename downloaded images from the internet.
Files that you download from the internet often have file names that make no sense. Love to save images from Twitter? Want to save them with a file name that is much more functional? This is the extension that can do it for you.
- [Twitter] Include Tweet ID, Username, and Date as the file name when saving images
- [LINE BLOG] Include website title, blog title and Date when saving images
- View and Download the highest image quality from Twitter
- Compatible with Microsoft Edge (Chromium) and Google Chrome.
- Open Sourced on GitHub
Version 1.4.3 (May. 10, 2020)
- "File extension type" removal notification
Version 1.4.2 (Apr. 5, 2020)
- Add French and Spanish Localization
Version 1.4.1 (Mar. 14, 2020)
- Fixed a bug where alert dialog does not appear when clicking a tweet
Version 1.4.0 (Jan. 24, 2020)
- Support for LINE BLOG
- Bug fixes and improvements
*As of Version 1.4.0, Twitter and LINE BLOG are the only supported by this extension. Other websites soon to follow. To keep up with development, please visit the GitHub Repository. https://github.com/ddasutein/AutoRename
You may submit bugs and feature requests there.