Automatically colors your text when using an Enjin chat room!
The Automatic Enjin Chat Text Colorer is a small and simple tool to enhance your chat roleplaying experience. Basically, it lets you assign a color to your text which will automatically be sent with every message so you don't have to set your color code every time you type a line!
Now supports Enjin's Chat 2.0! Visit the website for more details.
How does it work?
- Install the chrome extension.
- Load up a page with an Enjin chat room. A color picker icon should appear at the right of your address bar.
- Click the icon, enter the desired color (in any BBCode compliant form like hex code or simple words like "red", "blue") and hit Enter.
- The color of the text you type should now reflect the color that will be sent with your messages.
- To change you color, simply click the icon again and enter a new value.
- Refreshing the page will bring everything back to normal.
- This is an experimental extension. Use at your own risk.
- Please be mindful of others and only use chat colors when really necessary.