This extension is the best way to find dofollow, nofollow, and broken links in your link building campaign.
Automatic Backlink Checker helps to analyze the quantity of links on a website and shows whether they are DoFollow (in case a link is external and doesn’t have nofollow attribute) or NoFollow (in case a link is internal or has nofollow attribute). Beside those features, extension checks (manually or automatically) and highlights broken links and helps to find them with its Broken Link Finder.
1. Counts the number of DoFollow and NoFollow links on a website in the real time;
2. Checks if the link external (DoFollow) or internal (NoFollow) and highlight it with a custom highlighter;
3. Finds broken links and crosses them out;
4. Broken Link Finder is a feature which helps to move from one broken link to another.
5. Checks Broken Links Automatically. You can turn on this feature in settings and check broken links without extra efforts.