Automated Google Analytics Annotations directly from your ad accounts, project management platforms, newsletters and more..
You can start Free and without allowing access to your GA account ;) Try it now!
Our Extension allows you to add automated and manual annotations quickly and easily to your Google Analytics charts. Fully visualize the impact of your marketing efforts, key retail dates, and other key events on your site traffic and sales. By providing critical context to your charts, annotations help make better data-driven decisions.
Crystal Ball (Formerly GAannotations) is the ONLY solution that allows you to make annotations on GA4 (Google Analytics 4), Universal Analytics (UA) and it also works on Google Ads. Our annotator Extension lets you add annotations directly from your browser, regardless of the webpage you are viewing.
With our Extension, your data is fully contextualized. You can:
Visualize the impact of your marketing efforts on traffic and sales
Add manual annotations quickly and easily directly from the browser
Integrate with Google Ads
Automate annotations in seconds that will display on your Analytics charts
Set-up customized automated annotations specific to your business needs via API and our integrations
Get email and SMS alerts for critical events so you can capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks
Use as a highlighter for events that impacted your site traffic
Link annotations to specific landing pages or other sites
Gauge impact of your keywords and SEO efforts
Who Needs Our Extension
Anyone who runs a website
Analyzing your data has never been easier since all your essential data is integrated into your Google Analytics account.
Automated Annotations Include:
- Google Ads History Changes (Coming Soon)
- Keywords Ranking Tracking - SEPR (Coming Soon)
- Website Monitoring
- News Alerts
- Retails Marketing Dates
- Weather Alerts
- Google Algorithm Updates
- WordPress Core Updates
Integrate with more than 4,000 tools via Zapier, including:
- Google Ads Campaign
- Facebook Ads
- and much more
Installing the Chrome Extension is super simple.
Check out: https://www.gaannotations.com/getting-started.
1. Install the extension
2. Create an account at https://app.gaannotations.com/register
3. Once you have installed the browser add-on for Chrome, go to a Google Analytics report and click the Chrome extension icon that shows up at the top right of your browser. If you do not see the icon, go to the Chrome extensions puzzle icon and click “pin extension.”
4. Log in to the extension to your account.
5. Go to Google Analytics reports, click on any of the little red dots you see above the Google Analytics graph to see the annotation details.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com.