Allow the configured flash enabled site(s) to launch by default in Chrome version 69 and above.
** Note: A user has reported that this extension does not work with Edge Chromium, this apparently is due to inconsistencies with licensing. Do not purchase this extension if you only want to use it with Edge Chromium. The free version of this extension DOES work with Edge Chromium.
This extension allows URLs to be configured to automatically allow flash to run without popups/user intervention.
The URLs of game sites are defaulted and provided as an example of a format. Different URLs should be entered in the format http://www.sitename.com/*
This is the "Pro" version allows configuration of more than two URLs and is fee based (one time charge).
There is a short trial period under which you can use the tool for free. After that, functionality will be disabled.
There is no limit to the number of URLs which can be configured; however, with an excessive number configured it is possible that system performance may be degraded.
Configured URLs will be synchronized to the cloud and shared with all systems using your chrome logon.
There is a "Lite" version of this extension which allows one or two URLs to be configured and is free for use.
Documentation is created in English. No other language support is planned at this time.
For Chrome Extension tools, Oauth consent/approval is requested for the purpose of validating user credentials if the extension has been purchased from the Chrome store. No user information is reviewed or stored by The Byte Stuff, LLC as part of this process.
Note: It has been reported that the extension does not work under Incognito mode even if the extension is properly enabled for Incognito. At this point, be advised that this extension does not allow flash to be enabled under Incognito mode. If an update is identified, a new version will be published.
- Updated default URL list
- Updated logging, added note in description about Edge Chromium compatibility problem
- Updated permission scope per API changes Google is implementing
- Misc updates to reduce number of licensing check calls
- Created "Add Current URL" option on toolbar drop down menu
- Removed "Buy Now" from context menu for licensed users
- Added context menu to allow URL to be added from page by right mouse click
- Corrected problem where removed sites were still flash enabled
*** Plugin will be disabled until permissions are accepted again ***
- Modified site link on options page
- Modified OAUTH scope to login/read only to align with consent page
If you encounter any problems using this extension or have suggestions for improvements please let me know.