Um preenchimento de formulários, recuperação de formulários, trechos de texto e ferramenta de automação.
🗲 Set and forget — fill out forms in ZERO clicks! There's also a manual mode.
🗲 Autofill everything — works on all input types (checkbox, color, date, email, hidden, number, password, radio, range, search, text, time), textarea fields, select fields, contentEditable fields, and rich text editors (WYSIWYG).
🗲 Form fields wizard — use the infobar to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at the HTML code.
🗲 Easy to manage — create, sort, and duplicate profiles to better organize your autofill rules. You can also use search to quickly find a rule.
🗲 Quick access — add autofill rules using the toolbar icon or right-click context menu. Assign profile hotkeys or use a global hotkey to execute rules from the infobar.
🗲 Peace of mind — automatically save text fields in case the browser crashes.
🗲 Regular Expressions — use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill.
🗲 Text clips — insert boilerplate text snippets in text fields.
🗲 Site filters — restrict autofilling on a per-site or per-page basis (regex match by URL or document title).
🗲 Exceptions — specify pages or entire websites to exclude from Autofill.
🗲 Import/Export — back up your autofill rules and settings. Restore your data from a local or remote file. You can also import your data into Autofill for Edge and Firefox.
🗲 Keyboard shortcuts — navigate and reorder rules using the keyboard for increased productivity.
🗲 Localized — French, Portuguese (Portugal), and Simplified Chinese are supported. Translate Autofill into your local language if it's not currently listed.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Autofill does not track your browsing history in any way, nor does it transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your local hard disk drive at all times. However, the data saved by this extension is NOT encrypted, so any data you save remains in the clear, although it will remain on your hard drive and only someone who knows where to look and has physical access to your hard drive would be able to access it. Your activities are also not monitored by Google Analytics or equivalent tracking tags.
The following permissions are required by this extension:
• host (http://*/*, https://*/*, file://*/*) — allow Autofill's content script to operate on all non-secure pages, secure pages, and local files. Technically, Autofill has to be able to read data (to detect form fields) and change data (to fill out the form for you) on the web pages that you visit. Note that Autofill does not and will never track your browsing history, nor does it transmit any data back to a remote server. Your data remains on your local hard drive at all times.
• contextMenus — add Autofill to the right-click context menu.
• storage — store rules and settings on your hard drive.
• unlimitedStorage — allow unlimited storage. Without this permission you would only be able to store 5 MB of data.
- Added Options link to infobar icon
- Added support for SFCC/Demandware dropdowns
- Added option to toggle icon badge
- Added profile ID to profile selector tooltip
- Added code editor for Value field
- Added option to skip hidden fields
- Added option to set site filter policy
- Added auto-focus to infobar
- Added option to set infobar auto-close policy
- Added option to autofill active profile only
- Added text clips total count validation
- Added support for sequential list variables
- Added support for shrinking spinner and list variables
- Added support for symbols in spinner and list variables
- Added global hotkey status in Options header
- Added ability to search rules
- Added ability to select multiple profiles in Manage Profiles
- Added support for variables in Name and Site fields
- Added option to hide backup profiles
- Added French translation (thanks Romain Neel)
- Added delay option to Autofill() function
- Added support for comments in Variables tab
- Alpha-sorted Other Stuff options
- Improved form fill events simulation
- Improved Options responsive design
- Improved Options text boxes (scale to viewport)
- Improved Firefox Options to be more aligned with Chrome
- Improved infobar accessibility
- Improved infobar experience after an update
- Improved reliability of autofilling some iframes
- Improved backup rules to have configurable autofill mode
- Improved import "append" mode
- Improved fuzzy label matching
- Improved Google Forms rules generation and autofilling
- Improved support for Zendesk forms
- Moved sound and voice options to Interface section
- Moved "execute profile" to infobar
- Optimized autofilling logic
- Redesigned rules table to use flexbox
- Removed most keyboard shortcuts
- Removed legacy localStorage migration code
- Removed webNavigation permission
- Removed legacy Autofill v8 code
- Removed "Fuzzy label matching" option (redundant)
- Removed old hacks from Firefox add-on
- Renamed "Scale rules table" option to "Fluid layout"
- Replaced "Option" with "⌥" in hotkey assignment
- Replaced XMLHttpRequest with Fetch API for remote import
- Updated backup rules to execute independently of delay
- Upgraded injected jQuery from v3.5.1 to v3.6.0 Slim
- Fixed infobar not triggered when clicking icon in Firefox
- Fixed rules not generated for some forms
- Fixed broken logic to prevent tabbing out of lightbox
- Fixed autoscroll down when dragging rules
- Fixed syncData() error when reloading extension in Firefox
- Fixed RegExp characters in site filter not escaped
- Fixed text clips exceeding Chrome contextMenu items limit
- Fixed Form Fields data getting saved twice
- Fixed port messaging issues
- Fixed infobar CSS injected repeatedly
- Fixed various Firefox UI issues
- Fixed infobar rendered twice in Firefox in edge cases
- Fixed false "no fields have changed" in rules generator
- Fixed Advanced options not working with profile ID
- Fixed infobar style overridden by site CSS
- Fixed increment number variables getting swapped
- Fixed issues with auto-import
- Fixed "extension context invalidated" errors
- Fixed invalid CSS selector issues
- Fixed issues with infobar field highlighting in Firefox
- Fixed "overwrite by default" not honored in generated rules
- Fixed Google Forms date fields not autofilling
- Fixed semantic version number comparison logic
- Fixed issues running Autofill('...') multiple times
- Fixed problem saving multiple tabs in Options
- Fixed generated CSS selector not escaped