A form filler, form recovery, text snippets, and automation tool.
🗲 Set and forget — fill out forms in ZERO clicks! There's also a manual mode.
🗲 Autofill everything — works on all input types (checkbox, color, date, email, hidden, number, password, radio, range, search, text, time), textarea fields, select fields, contentEditable fields, and rich text editors (WYSIWYG).
🗲 Form fields wizard — use the infobar to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at the HTML code.
🗲 Easy to manage — create, sort, and duplicate profiles to better organize your autofill rules. You can also use search to quickly find a rule.
🗲 Quick access — add autofill rules using the toolbar icon or right-click context menu. Assign profile hotkeys or use a global hotkey to execute rules from the infobar.
🗲 Peace of mind — automatically save text fields in case the browser crashes.
🗲 Regular Expressions — use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill.
🗲 Text clips — insert boilerplate text snippets in text fields.
🗲 Site filters — restrict autofilling on a per-site or per-page basis (regex match by URL or document title).
🗲 Exceptions — specify pages or entire websites to exclude from Autofill.
🗲 Import/Export — back up your autofill rules and settings. Restore your data from a local or remote file. You can also share data across browsers by installing Autofill in each browser.
🗲 Keyboard shortcuts — navigate and reorder rules using the keyboard for increased productivity.
🗲 Localized — French, Portuguese (Portugal), and Simplified Chinese are supported. Translate Autofill into your local language if it's not currently listed.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Autofill does not track your browsing history in any way, nor does it transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your local hard disk drive at all times. However, the data saved by this extension is NOT encrypted, so any data you save remains in the clear, although it will remain on your hard drive and only someone who knows where to look and has physical access to your hard drive would be able to access it. Your activities are also not monitored by Google Analytics or equivalent tracking tags.
The following permissions are required by this extension:
• host (http://*/*, https://*/*, file://*/*) — allow Autofill's content script to operate on all non-secure pages, secure pages, and local files. Technically, Autofill has to be able to read data (to detect form fields) and change data (to fill out the form for you) on the web pages that you visit. Note that Autofill does not and will never track your browsing history, nor does it transmit any data back to a remote server. Your data remains on your local hard drive at all times.
• contextMenus — add Autofill to the right-click context menu.
• storage — store rules and settings on your hard drive.
• unlimitedStorage — allow unlimited storage. Without this permission you would only be able to store 5 MB of data.
- Fixed issue saving text fields using wizard