Form autofill on steroids.
- Set and forget: fill out forms in ZERO clicks!
- Form fields wizard: use the wizard infobar to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at HTML code
- Easy to manage: create profiles to better organize your autofill rules
- Quick access: add autofill rules using the address bar icon; execute all autofill rules in a profile and more through the right-click context menu
- Regular Expressions: use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill (supports 'lookbehind')
- Variables: use special variables to reference other field values, increment/decrement numbers, and output random data (numbers, alphanumeric characters, and even words from a set)
- Site filtering: restrict Autofill on a per-site or per-page basis
- Exceptions: specify pages or entire websites to exclude from Autofill
- Import/Export: back up your settings to a local file or import them into the Autofill add-on for Firefox
- Keyboard shortcuts: use the mouse or the keyboard for improved accessibility
- Added option to manually trigger Autofill
- Fixed incorrect Value field reference when value contains variable
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Autofill does not, has never, and will never transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your local hard disk drive at all times. However, the data saved by this extension is NOT encrypted, so any data you save remains in the clear, although it will remain on your hard drive and only someone who knows where to look and has physical access to your hard drive would be able to access it.