Form autofill on steroids.
- Set and forget: fill out forms in ZERO clicks!
- Form fields wizard: use the wizard infobar to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at HTML code
- Easy to manage: create profiles to better organize your autofill rules
- Quick access: execute all autofill rules in a profile and more through the right-click context menu
- Regular Expressions: use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill (supports 'lookbehind')
- Variables: use special variables to output random words (text spinner), numbers, and alphanumeric characters
- Site filtering: restrict Autofill on a per-page or per-site basis
- Exceptions: specify pages or entire websites to exclude from Autofill
- Import/Export: transfer your settings to another computer or to the Autofill add-on for Firefox
- Keyboard shortcuts: use the mouse or the keyboard for improved accessibility
- Added support for Bootstrap checkbox and radio elements
- Improved wizard to only generate rules for fields that changed
- Increased tooltip help font size
- Updated support link
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Minor code optimizations
- Fixed incorrect status message in some cases
- Fixed issues related to form validation and focusing
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Autofill does not, has never, and will never transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your local hard disk drive at all times. However, the data saved by this extension is NOT encrypted, so any data you save remains in the clear, although it will remain on your hard drive and only someone who knows where to look and has physical access to your hard drive would be able to access it.