One-click form filler that supports multiple profiles and regular expression rules
The "AutoFill Forms" extension is an easy-to-use automatic web form filler that supports multiple profiles.
1. Detect user-inserted data from a filled form and generate a new profile based on these data or update an existing profile.
-> This feature makes it very simple to create multiple profiles or update your stored data in a profile.
2. Create random strings from a Regular Expression.
-> You can use this feature to fill out password fields randomly or generate a new passphrase for your security question.
3. Request the extension to generate a random password for you.
-> This password will be stored on your clipboard for easy access.
4. Handle multiple profiles.
-> Go to the options page to duplicate a profile or alter an existing one
5. Import and export preferences
6. It is possible to find element positions based on their physical location (form index and element index)
7. Supports dark and light themes
Your profile data is stored in your browser profile directory, and the extension is not creating backups (for security reasons).
--- Changes (0.3.0)
1. Extension runs in event background page mode (there is no resource usage when the extension is not being used)
2. Extension is now more powerful in terms of filling forms that do not exactly match with the pre-defined fields.
--- Changes (0.3.2)
1. Fixes multi-line text is not being inserted from context-menu