Autocorrects text while you type in most text fields. Still very experimental.
PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS! VERY IMPORTANT SO I CAN FIX THEM!
I'm currently focusing on fixing bugs rather than pushing new features. I want the basics to work 100% instead of new features that are buggy.
If you want to help me localize this, please pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto-correcting and fast response time
- Ability to add lists from other sites
- Supports punctuation (only , and . at this time)
- Ability to view, change, and delete word pairs from Menu>Tools>Extensions>Extension options
- Bug fixes
- New style of popup and options
- Quick add in popup
- Bug fixes
- Fixed adding list bug that occurs sometimes.
- Implemented exporting list function (not visible to users yet)
- Fixed icon background transparency
- Fixed find typo function sometimes not finding the error
- Fixed bug where someones pressing backspace did not undo the correction
- Added browser icon for reinitializing AutoCorrect for websites that dynamically create input fields
Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.