Automatically converts selected values from other units and time zones
autoConvert converts units and time zones, when you select them on a webpage.
Selecting metric units (e.g. 16 km) converts them to the imperial units (e.g. 10 mi), and vice versa (10 inch to 25 cm).
Time zones are converted to the detected local time zone.
Conversions are automattic, and appear in a corner of the page as soon as you select any text containing convertible units.
You may also convert any text by typing or pasting in the extension popup (press the extension button in the toolbar)
*Converts up to 6 values in a selection. Unlimited conversions in popup.
Update 18 Sep 2018:
1. Show values in both Pounds/lb and Stones/st (if more than 1st) when converting mass to Imperial units.
2. Limited test of currency conversion - available to a few randomly selected users.
Update 13 Sep 2018:
1. Keyboard shortcut to open extension window (Ctrl/Cmd + Period).
2. Pin text in conversion box to prevent it from clearing when the window closes.
Update 11 Sep 2018:
1. Convert any text (typed or copied from other apps) using the extension window.
2. Conversion in extension window allows unlimited conversions at a time.
Update 7 Sep 2018:
1. Convert time zones in provided date, not just current date.
More update notes here: https://updatenotes.blog/category/autoconvert-select/