Increase browser speed and reduce memory load when you have numerous open tabs.
Extension Usage Preview:
There are two options on the extension's interface to either discard tabs or release discarding (the "x" buttons)
1. Speeds up your browser and minimizes memory usage: Inactive, idle, or forgotten tabs can be auto-discarded after a configurable period or discarded manually
2. Supports a list of hostnames or regular expressions to prevent auto-discarding.
3. Keeps the discarding state after closing and re-opening the browser
4. Displays the discarded state on the favicon or title
5. Restores tab's state after releasing (scroll position, content of text boxes, and more).
6. Supports force discarding (immediately discarding of specified hostnames)
Options to configure when discarding:
1. Pinned tabs
2. Tabs that play media
3. Power source is present
4. Unsaved content or user input
1. Release discarding of the next or previous tab
2. Release discarding of all tabs in the active window
3. Discard all newly opened inactive tabs
4. Store YouTube's timestamp before discarding
5. Permanently delete (remove) old discarded tabs if they are inactive
1. Unlike "The Great Suspender" extension, this extension uses the native method to discard tabs. Even if you remove the extension or the browser crashes, your browser restores everything for you!