Adds an Auto Replay button in YouTube™ Page. For Issues or Feature requests, mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
--Important. This is not an official extension from YouTube™--
** 1.9.33 Fix end time reset issue.
** 1.9.32 Fix loading issues.
** 1.9.30 update:
** 1.9.28 Update:
Fixed the recurring HTML5 YouTube™ layout issue.
** 1.9.27 Update:
1) Fixed issues related to YouTube™ page layout changes.
2) Added FeatherLite support.
3) Added Cycles. Users can specify the number of times the video has to be repeated.
** 1.9.26 Update: Fixed issues related to HTML5 control layout.
** 1.9.25 Update: Fixed issues related to HTML5 player
** 1.9.24 Update: Issues with Replaying in new Layout fixed **
** 1.9.23 Update: Issues with new YouTube™ layout fixed **
** Issue with HTML5 Player fixed **
** 1.9.11 update: Code re-factored for easy maintainability. UI Improved **
** 1.9.10 update: UI modified a bit to make things legible. Issue of the addon not working in some cases when FancyTube is enabled is fixed.
** 1.9.9 update: Description panel disappearing in HTML5 YouTube™ player, fixed **
** 1.9.8 update: HTTPS supported. Browser data will never be collected!! **
Adds an auto replay checkbox in YouTube™ video page. You can also select a portion of the video to be auto replayed. Youtube™ HTML 5 Supported.
1. Short cuts on Start and End text boxes
* Up/Down will decrement/increment time value by 1 sec. Combined with Shift will decrement/increment by 5 secs
* Shift+Enter will take the current time of the video
2. Hash fragments can be used as commands. Following fragments are supported.
* start=0:10 Sets the Auto Replay start time. Value should be in mins, like you set in the text box.
* end=1:20 Sets the Auto Replay end time.
* autoreplay=true Sets the video in Auto Replay mode
* showoptions=true Shows the Auto Replay Options
Just try appending #start=0:10;end=0:20;autoreplay=true;showoptions=true after the video URL. Very handy if you are sending the link to someone else. Of course he/she too needs the addon installed in his browser.
Sample Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE#start=0:02;end=3:56;autoreplay=true;showoptions=true