Adds an Auto Replay button in YouTube™ Page. For Issues or Feature requests, mail to: email@example.com.
--Important. This is not an official extension from YouTube™--
Revert Manage Permission changes since AdBlock 2.14 appears to have fixed the reload issue. Please mail me in case you still have this issue.
Temporarily fix reload issue when AdBlock 2.13 is installed. This fix will not set # shortcuts if AdBlock 2.13 is installed, but rest of the functionality will work as-is.
The manage permission is required to know if AdBlock is installed.
Fix issue of the replay button not added in certain cases.
Fix issue where auto replay options doesn't show up when navigated from YouTube™ home
Fix issue of replaying the ad. that shows up
Fix other minor issues
** 1.9.33 Fix end time reset issue.
** 1.9.32 Fix loading issues.
** 1.9.30 update:
** 1.9.28 Update:
Fixed the recurring HTML5 YouTube™ layout issue.
** 1.9.27 Update:
1) Fixed issues related to YouTube™ page layout changes.
2) Added FeatherLite support.
3) Added Cycles. Users can specify the number of times the video has to be repeated.
** 1.9.26 Update: Fixed issues related to HTML5 control layout.
** 1.9.25 Update: Fixed issues related to HTML5 player
** 1.9.24 Update: Issues with Replaying in new Layout fixed **
** 1.9.23 Update: Issues with new YouTube™ layout fixed **
** Issue with HTML5 Player fixed **
** 1.9.11 update: Code re-factored for easy maintainability. UI Improved **
** 1.9.10 update: UI modified a bit to make things legible. Issue of the addon not working in some cases when FancyTube is enabled is fixed.
** 1.9.9 update: Description panel disappearing in HTML5 YouTube™ player, fixed **
** 1.9.8 update: HTTPS supported. Browser data will never be collected!! **
Adds an auto replay checkbox in YouTube™ video page. You can also select a portion of the video to be auto replayed. Youtube™ HTML 5 Supported.
1. Short cuts on Start and End text boxes
* Up/Down will decrement/increment time value by 1 sec. Combined with Shift will decrement/increment by 5 secs
* Shift+Enter will take the current time of the video
2. Hash fragments can be used as commands. Following fragments are supported.
* start=0:10 Sets the Auto Replay start time. Value should be in mins, like you set in the text box.
* end=1:20 Sets the Auto Replay end time.
* autoreplay=true Sets the video in Auto Replay mode
* showoptions=true Shows the Auto Replay Options
Just try appending #start=0:10;end=0:20;autoreplay=true;showoptions=true after the video URL. Very handy if you are sending the link to someone else. Of course he/she too needs the addon installed in his browser.
Sample Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE#start=0:02;end=3:56;autoreplay=true;showoptions=true