Refresh matching tab(s) after a period of inactivity.
Automatically reloads the tab(s) matching a given (partial) URL after a configurable duration of inactivity, with the possibility to show a confirm dialog before reloading.
The reload delay is activated by the first click on the page, so the reload will not be triggered if no click happens on the page after it (re)loaded. For this scenario, a second reload delay can be configured that will reload the page without confirmation event without a first activity on the page.
* Prevents reloading the page if someone is actively using it (timeout reset on click)
* Display a confirmation dialog from the current page (if available) before reloading the page
* Allows to set a second delay that will reload the page without confirmation
* Checks for a css class after the page has loaded and forces a reload if not found (used the check that the page loaded successfully)
* Can send a heartbeat post to a given remote server on each load of the target page
* ALL ABOVE OPTIONS ARE CONFIGURABLE AND CAN BE DISABLED.