Автоматическое обновление страницы с помощью мощной функции мониторинга страниц
Auto Refresh Plus comes in handy to any users that needs to easily perform automatic web page refresh at certain times. Its also provides content detection support, which is indeed very useful when you need to find content included in a dynamic web page.
1. Default Time Interval:
This feature allows you to set the default time for every page refresh. You can select either the pre-defined time intervals or provide your own custom time interval.
2. Random Interval:
Using this feature, you can randomize the time interval of page refreshes. Simply select a minimum and a maximum range of time and it will automatically refresh pages on any random time interval in between those ranges.
3. Auto start URLs:
These are a set of URL's that ARP will start to refresh automatically as soon as they're opened by the user in the browser. You can add one or multiple URL's.
4. Refresh Predefined Page:
Using this feature, you can refresh a webpage without opening it yourself. Once you put a URL in this feature, it will automatically open the URLs on browser restart and start refreshing them on the default time interval.
5. Refresh Predefined Text:
This feature starts refreshing a webpage as soon as some specific text is found on it. To use it, simply insert one or multiple keywords in it on the settings page. As soon as this text appears on a webpage, ARP will start refreshing it automatically with the default time interval.
6. Countdown Timer:
You can use the countdown timer if you want to refresh a specific page after a certain amount of time has passed. Simply enable and set the timer, a countdown will begin and as soon as the countdown hits zero, ARP will start refreshing the page with the default time interval.
7. Page Monitor:
This powerful feature allows you to monitor a webpage and look for any changes in it. It can be used in two ways
- Finding out if some specific text has appeared on the webpage
- Finding out if some specific text has disappeared from the webpage
Once it finds that some specific text has appeared or disappeared from the webpage, it notifies the user by a Popup notification, alert sound and an email alert. The sound notification can be customized as per your liking.
In addition, if your text is a link or a button, ARP can click that for you as well. You must first enable this feature in settings.
Active Support center:
We deeply care for our users and are actively working on providing support and adding requested features. If you have a suggestion, a feature you would like to request or you need help with ARP, make sure to leave a request in the support section.
- We do not track any of your data, period.
- We do not track any usage of the extension - that includes searches, filters, tabs, windows, popup opens, etc.
- We do not track any websites, website usage, etc.
- We do not transfer any data to any 3rd party servers/internet
- The only data that we store is your storage data. You save this data to your local browser storage. We never touch or see this data. This data is exclusively stored inside your browser.
- The same goes for your settings - your settings are saved solely inside your browser.
- The extension uses Google Analytics to collect code errors information anonymously to improve extension quality.
Feel free to contact us if you got any questions or concerns about data privacy, we will be happy to help.