Esta extensão atualizará a página automaticamente.
Want to refresh web pages or tabs automatically? Install the Auto Refresh chrome extension that reloads web pages automatically after some time or a selected time.
This extension benefits all users who need to automatically refresh and reloads any page or tab after a specific time interval. Only you have to select the time frame and click on "Save." You can choose time intervals in seconds, minutes, and hours. And stop after the number of auto-refreshes.
Save unlimited manual preferences per domain or web page.
Default time intervals in 5 Sec, 10 Sec, 15 Sec, 5 Min, 10 Min, and 15 Min.
Set auto refresh in seconds, minutes, and hours.
Single click anywhere on the webpage to stop auto-reload.
Display a visual timer on the webpage.
Hard refresh to clear cache & cookies.
Uses of auto-refresh
Monitoring price changes
Monitoring live sports score
Check the latest Job offers
Check out product availability
And lot more
More Explanation About Top Features Check Here
Using this chrome extension, you can automatically refresh any web page or tab within a specific time interval, search any webpage and then apply a separate time to auto-refresh the webpage.
1) In time interval, there are two types current and manual. Both types work the same. You can add multiple web pages in the manual and allow all features.
2) You can select the time by simply clicking the timer's checkbox and manually setting the hour, minute, or second to auto-refresh any pages.
3) If you want to stop the auto-refresh after X numbers like 05, 10, or 15 refreshes, you can do this with the Auto Refresh extension.
4) Check the visual time when your web page will refresh by setting a visual timer for any web page.
5) If you want to stop refreshing anytime, choose the option to stop refreshing if you click anywhere on the web page and the extension stops refreshing.
6) A hard refresh clears your webpage cache data.
The Auto-refresh list shows all webpages list you have set for the Auto Refresh. Also, you can pause or start any webpage refresh directly through auto refresh list features.
You don't need to view the Auto Refresh extension again and again. Keep doing your work, and the extension will refresh the tab at the selected time interval.
Don't hesitate to contact us with any confusion or issues. We highly appreciate your suggestions and reviews! We are always happy to help you.
Note: The current tab option is not working on the blank tab (Chrome://) and also not working on the chrome extension gallery or internal browser pages.