Refresh pages automatically. Auto refresh and page monitor with specified time intervals. Reload all tabs.
Auto Refresh is a browser extension that automatically refreshes and reloads any page or tab after a specified number of seconds. Just enter the number of seconds between page refreshes and click the "Start" button.
The best thing about this page renovate extension is that there is no setup required - it is easy and simple to use, install it and let your idle pages be auto reloaded. Just choose the time you want Page refresh will do its magic.
Save unlimited manual preferences per domain or web page.
Default time intervals in 5 Sec, 10 Sec, 15 Sec, 5 Min, 10 Min, and 15 Min.
Set auto refresh in seconds, minutes, and hours.
Single click anywhere on the webpage to stop auto-reload.
Display a visual timer on the webpage.
Hard refresh to clear cache & cookies
Advanced options for automatic page refresh:
- Clear cache on every automatic page refresh
- Search for text on automatically updated pages
- Display notifications
- Saving the selected parameters on the page
- Automatic clicking on a button or link on page refresh
- Display of update counter, time of last and next update
Auto Refresh Page Plus comes in handy to any user who needs to perform automatic web page refresh at certain times efficiently. It also provides content detection support, which is useful when monitoring content included in a dynamic web page.
This powerful feature allows you to monitor a webpage and look for any changes in it. You can monitor your changes in the web page's visual or source code. You can monitor website changes in three ways.
Why are you need this refresh page?
- In time interval, there are two types current and manual. Both types work the same. You can add multiple web pages in the manual and allow all features.
- You can select the time by simply clicking the timer's checkbox and manually setting the hour, minute, or second to auto-refresh any pages.
- If you want to stop the auto-refresh after X numbers like 05, 10, or 15 refreshes, you can do this with the Auto Refresh extension.
- Check the visual time when your web page will refresh by setting a visual timer for any web page.
- If you want to stop refreshing anytime, choose the option to stop refreshing if you click anywhere on the web page and the extension stops refreshing.
- A hard refresh clears your webpage cache data.
The Auto refresh list shows all webpages list you have set for the Tab Auto Refresh. Also, you can pause or start any webpage refresh directly through auto refresh list features.
You don't need to view the Refresher extension again and again. Keep doing your work, and the extension will refresh the tab at the selected time interval.
If what you want an extension that automatically reloads and refreshes web pages in the simplest way, this is what you need.