Auto Highlight will automatically highlight defined words on defined pages.
Auto Highlight will automatically highlight defined words on pages you visit.
Sometimes the page is just not designed well and the information you are looking for is not visible enough.
- make that "Free shipping" more visible :)
- highlight metadata like: 1080p, HDR, UHD
- hide words (font-size: 0) you can't stand anymore (covid-19? :D)
- make that "download" link bigger
- searching for something specific over web? Use Temporal Highlight to help you find it. Temp highlights are auto-deleted when you close browser.
Privacy and permissions:
- data are synchronized with build-in "Chrome Sync" engine
- Permission "Access your data for all websites" is required to be able to work on any page (except for internal browser pages, other extension pages and some Mozilla domains, including this Chrome Store page).
Support independent developer:
- I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions!
- Please support my work by:
- Buy me a coffee - https://ko-fi.com/fastaddons
- PayPal donation - https://paypal.me/fastaddons/7
- be my Patron - https://liberapay.com/juraj.masiar/
Thank you! :)
Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome!
Limitations of Chrome Sync engine:
- Chrome Sync can handle only 100KB of data - so you can't have infinite highlight rules :).
The list of Recently added features can be found here: