Automatically change YouTube video quality to HD resolution or the highest available one
This extension automatically changes the YouTube video quality to a user-selected high-quality resolution.
1. Select the highest quality by default
2. Do not change the quality, if an HD quality is already selected (can be disabled from the options page)
3. Allows the user to select almost all available qualities.
4. It is possible to disable more than 30 FPS frame rates (optional). This option is useful, if you don't have a bandwidth problem, but your browser cannot handle high frame rate playing.
Some Use Cases:
1. YouTube starts at low quality but I want to watch at high resolution
2. YouTube automatically increases quality which causes the loader to appear. I want to force on a single quality
3. YouTube switches to 60 frame rate qualities, but my browser drops many frames
For bug reports please use https://github.com/james-fray/YouTube-HD/issues