This extension will help delvelopers to fill random values in the form
The extension helps the users to fill a form with junk values on a click of a button. You can easily make changes to the junk values and submitting the form automatically saves the value. The next time you fill that same form it's going to fill, last filled details.
The extension intelligently fills the value of the form field, so in-case of a phone number / email it will provide you a valid format, but obviously these values won't be correct until you edit them.
This extension is a boon for developers as this helps them test their work faster. This extension even saves the values if you change junk values filled automatically by the extension. Hence its extremely helpful for the developers.
Developers and testers can use this to add junk values. There are a lot of easter eggs for the developers which they will find slowly and gradually. ;)
- Absolutely no configuration required.
- Just click on the extension icon on the top right corner of your browser and get values filled.
- Learns from your inputs and changes you do in the form.
- Fills random values for unrecognised fields.
What's New (v1.12):
- Added Offline support
What's New (v1.11):
- Now the input boxes are even more intelligent. The first time random values will be intelligently derived as per your
- Bug fixes
What's New (v1.10):
- Added support for readonly and disabled inputs
- Removed a few important fields from getting filled randomly
- Added support for chosen and radio buttons.
- Pre-filled information will remain intact.