Reducing memory usage of inactive tabs, speed up your chrome.
Auto Tab Discard for Google Chrome™
Reduce the memory usage of your Google Chrome tabs by automatically closing tabs which have been inactive. Help Google Chrome run faster by having rules setup in place to close tabs when the tabs have been inactive.
1. Auto discard tab features:
- Discard current tab
- Discard other tab in current window
- Discard other tab in other window
- Discard other tab in all window
- Next tab
- Previous tab
2. Close current tab
- Set up rules in Auto Discard Settings:
- Auto discard tab set by time
- Check minimum delay for discard time
3. Other settings for Tab Discard
- Do not discard tabs when there is no internet connection
- Do not discard a tab when it is pinned
- Do not discard a tab when media is playing
- Do not discard a tab when it is active
- Do not discard a tab when it is highlighted
- Domain whitelist to not discard
- Reset settings to default
Disclaimer: Please note this extension is NOT made by Google and is made by an independent development team. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.
Google doesn’t endorse or sponsor this Chrome extension. Auto Tab Discard for Google Chrome™ is not owned by, is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Google Inc.