Automatically copy selected text to the clipboard. Has many configurable options for controlling the behavior.
When text is selected using the mouse it will automatically be copied to the clipboard.
*** Once this extension is installed you must reload any open tabs in order for it to work ***
*** If you change the extension settings any open tabs must be reloaded in order for them to take effect ***
- Notification on copy
- Remove selection on copy
- Enable / disable in text boxes
- Enable / disable in content editable elements
- Paste on middle click
- Use modifier key(s) to enable / disable auto copy
- Use modifier key(s) to copy as a link
- Always copy as a link
- Copy without formatting
- Include informational comment with optional formatting items
- Use modifier key(s) to enable / disable informational comment
- Blacklist websites to automatically disable the extension
- Works with all URL types
Go to the options screen to configure the features you'd like to use.
- This extension now works all URL types. In order for it to work with file:/// URLs you must check 'Allow access to file URLs' on the Extensions page. Content-scripts are automatically disabled in the Extension Gallery. Therefore, the extension will not work on this page or any page in the Gallery, so please test it on another page.
See website for release notes.