Helps you to automatically clear your browsing data after pre-defined time intervals.
Using this tool, you will be able to automatically able to remove above
data type set after a specific time interval by defining pre-defined rules.
How to use:
Please follow simple steps given below to automatically remove specific data
type set from your web browser:
- Click on add rule button.
- Enter rule identifier.
- Select time interval between removal of data.
- Select data type set to be removed example: cookies, history, cache etc.
- Click on add button.
- Click on apply changes and reload button to apply the rule.
- See the event log to verify if the rule is properly executing.
Manual data removal:
Please follow these steps to manually remove specific data type set.
- Click on manual data removal tab.
- Select what data type set to be removed example: cookies, history, cache etc.
- Click on remove button.
This tool supports following data type set:
- Websites' appcaches.
- The browser's cache.
- Cache storage
- The browser's cookies.
- The browser's download list.
- Websites' file systems.
- The browser's stored form data.
- The browser's history.
- Websites' IndexedDB data.
- Websites' local storage data.
- Stored passwords.
- Service Workers.
- Websites' WebSQL data.
Privacy notice: This software neither collects nor transmits any personally identifiable information. This software does not track your browsing behavior. Information necessary for functioning of this software is stored on the devices of the end user, our servers do not have access to this information.