Authenticator generates two-factor authentication codes in your browser.
Authenticator generates two-factor authentication (2FA) codes in your browser. Use it to add an extra layer of security to your online accounts.
Always keep a backup of your secrets in a safe location.
Encrypting your secrets is strongly recommended, especially if you are logged into a Google account.
- Add accounts by scanning QR codes
- Search your accounts by pressing "/"
- Translated into more than ten languages
- Encrypt your secrets with a password
- Backup your secrets to a file, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or Dropbox
- Sync your secrets with your Google Account
- Import data from Google Authenticator offical mobile App
- Open source