Sound visualizer, using a custom algorithm.
Visualizer of sound, using a custom algorithm (Aurora). Visualizes microphone input.
Aurora visualization algorithm is not only extremely pretty, it's also easier to "read" at a glance than a traditional spectrogram visualization.
New through v0.1.21:
- Dropped support for MP3 visualization, due to underlying Chrome support
New through v0.1.20:
- Fixed deprectated Web API function
New through v0.1.17:
- Bigger viewer window - because bigger is better
- Wider frequency range for Music & Ambient modes
- Fixed noise filter for "Aurora" algorithm mode
New through v0.1.14:
- Auto-start for Microphone input
- Window resize behavior improvements
New through v0.1.13:
- Sample rates (scroll speeds) adjustable in settings
- "Settings Presets" added on main window
- "Frameless" Chrome app
New in v0.1.7:
- Better options dropdown UX
- 75% noise reduction by default
New in v0.1.6:
- Algorithm tweaks, UX tweaks
New in v0.1.5:
- Opening options doesn't force a window resize
- Added noise reduction
New in v0.1.4:
- Now, with improved spelling!
New in v0.1.3:
- Making viewer resize when window is resized.
- Dark theme, more polished controls