Bring the party to your browser ┐(・。・┐) ♪ (Press icon or 'Ctrl+Q' to start/stop)
* Choose among several scenes(aka visualizers/graphic/..)
* Works on any website.
* Toggle settings to get different effects.
(DrawMode, TransparentBackground etc.)
* Play around with scene-settings to fundamentally change any scene.
(scenes look pretty boring with default settings)
* Save custom scene-settings as stand-alone scenes.
(synced to any logged in Chrome/Chromium-browser)
* Ctrl+Q - Toggle visualizer on/off.
* Alt+Q - Open options.
* Under scene-settings, hover mouse over the value you want to change, then drag mouse up/down while holding down left mouse button to increase/decrease value.
* Suggestions, pull requests, new scenes or other ideas are very welcome, contact me (github link below).
- webgl scenes removed, chrome+contentscript+webgl,- somethings not working right.
- Startupscene now working + optimization.
- DrawMode should now work without transparentmode. (transparentmode will always be active in the background while drawmode is enabled(so the scene doesnt redraw its background))
- Performance improvement, found a bug in code that resized the canvas each frame. Drawmode is back and working (except for in opengl scenes: spinningcube, sinusmode and madness)
Canvas is no longer following scrolling.
- Madness Scene added :O
- stability and performance update and removed drawmode(was not working with newer chrome).
- Canvas width will no longer make a vertical scrollbar, and canvas will now be locked to scroll height. (can make it an option, if anyone actually liked being able to scroll away from the canvas)
- New icon! :)
- New feature: DrawMode (located under settings) for cool effects (does not work on hexagon, spinningcube or sinuscolormix)
- Save Scene Bugfix
- bugfixes (context offset ++) new forked-scene (PainScene from WormScene)
- Added full-screen setting.
- two new scenes(DotsAndLines and ParticleCircle), better options and options experience and general code improvements(hopefully).
- Major bugfix regarding spectrum data, so everything is much better now.
revamped some scenes, added webgl support and addeed 2 new webgl scenes.
- fftSize added to options
- fleshed out options
- stability etc
- improved gui/options and errorhandling
- categorized gui + new scene "Swipe"
- Custom example included, changed some scenes(some earlier saves may break)
- Now you can save and load custom scenes, and view/delete them in extension options.