Produce music online with builtin synthesizers, drum machines, effects and samples.
Audiotool is a powerful online DAW right in your browser with a built-in publishing platform to share your creations.
Build your arrangement by dragging the devices to the desktop and connect them with virtual cables.
All device settings can be saved as a preset and be shared with the community resulting in more than 50.000 presets for the various devices.
Choose from more than 380.000 samples in the ever expanding community fed cloud based sample library.
Use the various routing & mixing tools to build up complex signal chains only limited by your imagination.
What you get:
Synths & Sampler
Pulverisateur - modular polyphonic synthesizer
- 3 OSC
- Audio In
- Filter unit
- LFO unit
- Filter & Amp modulators
- 17000+ user generated presets
Heisenberg - PM synthesizer
- 4 OSC
- 49 different Waveforms
- Modulation Matrix
- 3 Envelopes
- Pitch Envelope
- 2 LFO
- 19000+ user generated presets
Machiniste - sample player / drum machine
- 9 sample slots
- individual Filter for each slot
- individual Envelopes for each slot
- Built-In matrix sequenzer
- 8000+ user generated presets
Beatbox 8 & 9
- vintage Rhythm Composers with the classical sound & controls you would expect
- vintage Bass line player with the classical sound & controls you would expect
- Rasselbock - resampling groove shifter
- 2 band graphical EQ
- Stereo Enhancer
- Tube Distortion
- Stereo Detune
- Pitch Delay
- Parametric EQ
- 16 Ch Mixer / 2 AUX channels / 3band EQ
- 4 Ch Minimixer / 1 AUX channel
- audio regions
- note regions
- automation regions
- pattern regions
- selectable region colors
- inplace audio editing
- MIDI file import
- Web MIDI API support
- global shuffle
You can add as many devices to the desktop as your computer can handle and build up complex arrangements.
Since every parameter on any device can be automated through the use of automation regions in the timeline of the sequenzer, you are free to build up whatever you imagine without being restricted by the tools you use.