Connect chrome tab audio to Mic Note app, record audio while taking notes, save as MP3.
You should install Mic Note app first before using this extension!
With this extension you can:
☛ Capture audio from any websites, such as YouTube, SoundCloud.
☛ Using captured audio as a "virtual" microphone input, taking notes for it in Mic Note app.
☛ Export captured audio as a MP3 file to local disk, Google Drive or Dropbox.
This extension does not grab "raw" source of audio from websites, it records playback and re-compresses to MP3, audio quality may be downgraded due to this.
1. Open Mic Note app.
2. Go to any chrome tab and play audio or video within the site.
3. Click capturer icon on the right of address bar, it will appear red after ready. (Nothing happen? make sure your app is up to date.)
4. Go to app, click RECORD button to start to record audio.
5. Take notes while recording.
6. Or "Notes/Fast save recording" to export audio as MP3 after finish.
Change log(0.9.8.0, Jun 14, 2015)
- Fix: Capturer stops exceptionally after starting to work over time.