Recognize any music from any website in your browser
Install the AudD extension and click on its icon to identify the song playing on the current tab.
Watch the video above to see how it works.
- Recognizes the music playing in your browser;
- Finds music in the AudD database with more than 65 million songs using its music recognition technology;
- Shows lyrics for identified songs;
- Shows links to listen to the songs on Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, YouTube Music;
- Displays the exact moment in the recognized song when the sound from the browser is played.
Music Recognition API: https://audd.io
Source code: https://github.com/AudDMusic/chrome-extension
Extension Powered By AudD® Music recognition API
Created and designed by the AudD.io team with help from Eric Stark, Mitchell Kossoris, and Ivan Kasatkin.