Records Google Meet™ attendance and exports to Google Sheets™.
NEW in Version 1.3: 50x more storage space for classes and rosters!
Are you a teacher who has had trouble taking attendance in this new virtual environment? Have you run into trouble trying to keep track of students coming in and out of Google Meets?
If this is you, then you have come to the right extension! Taking attendance on Google Meet can be a cumbersome process, so we have made everything simple for you. With Attendance for Google Meet, recording attendance is as easy as a few clicks.
This extension supports a variety of unique features:
- an intuitive user interface that integrates seamlessly with the Google Meet UI
- allows the user to create and store multiple class lists
- presents a list of the students with intuitive symbols that show whether they are present, absent, previously present but left (e.g. due to technical difficulties), or present but not on your attendance list
- easy editing of students in a class
- one-click export to Google Sheets
Our automatically generated spreadsheets have separate sheets for each of your classes. Once you hit export, the extension updates the sheet corresponding to your class with the latest attendance data, complete with the Meet code, date, time, and a row for each student. Each student entry contains the following information:
- whether they were present or not
- the time they joined
- the time they left
- the amount of times they joined
- the total duration during which they were in the call
Our extension is secure and does not invade the user’s data or student information
(source code can be found at https://github.com/tytot/attendance-for-google-meet#attendance-for-google-meet).
If you have any questions, please contact the developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.