Get this Attack on Titan themes to enjoy the exciting world of Shingeki no Kyojin.
Install this extension to enjoy HD wallpaper of Attack on Titan each time opening a new tab.
For those who are in love with Attack on Titan!!, like myself, I've made this Attack on Titan New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Shingeki no Kyojin wallpapers, or Shuffle (randomized background images). Updated HD wallpapers of Shingeki no Kyojin and other Shingeki no Kyojin characters are coming soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://sportifytab.com/
This is a fan-made (unofficial) extension. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT ATTACK ON TITAN:
- Attack on Titan (Japanese: 進撃の巨人 Hepburn: Shingeki no Kyojin, lit. "Advancing Giant") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. Shingeki no Kyojin series began in Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on September 9, 2009, and has been collected into 22 tankōbon volumes as of April 2017. Shingeki no Kyojin is set in a world where humanity lives in cities surrounded by enormous walls; a defense against the Titans, gigantic humanoids that eat humans seemingly without reason. Attack on Titan story initially centers on Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and childhood friend Armin Arlert, who join the military to fight the Titans after their home town is invaded and Eren's mother is eaten. However, as the story progresses and the truths about the Titans are slowly revealed to the reader, the narrative shifts to encompass Historia Reiss, squad leader Levi, Eren's father Grisha, and other supporting characters.
- The spin-off Shingeki no Kyojin light novel series Before the Fall began in December 2011 and has received a manga adaptation. Two additional Attack on Titan light novel series and four additional spin-off manga series have also been created. An Attack on Titan anime television adaptation is being produced by Wit Studio and Production I.G, aired in Japan on MBS. The first season aired between April and September 2013, the second season aired between April and June 2017, and a third season is scheduled to be released in April 2018. Four Attack on Titan video game adaptations developed by Nitroplus staffers in collaboration with Production I.G were announced to be released as bonus content for the third and sixth volumes of the Blu-ray Disc release of the anime, with another game developed by Spike Chunsoft for the Nintendo 3DS. A two-part live-action film adaptation, Attack on Titan and Attack on Titan End of the World, and a live-action web-series were released in 2015. An Attack on Titan anime adaptation of the Junior High spin-off manga, produced by Production I.G, began airing in October 2015. Attack on Titan and all five spin-off manga are published in North America by Kodansha Comics USA, while the three novel series are published by Vertical. Attack on Titan anime has been licensed by Funimation for North America, by Manga Entertainment for the UK, and by Madman Entertainment for Australasia.
- Shingeki no Kyojin has become a commercial success. As of April 2017, Shingeki no Kyojin manga has 66 million copies in print. The release of Attack on Titan anime also saw a boost in the series' popularity, with it having received widespread critical acclaim for its atmosphere and story. Although Shingeki no Kyojin also gained fame in neighboring Asian countries, the series' themes have been a subject of controversy.