Easy way to create link for your JIRA and Confluence page
This extension fixes issues with JIRA ShortCut - BKTB. Around Chrome version 63, "for (var key in localStorage)" started returning method names.
Additional features on top of "JIRA ShortCut" are as follows:
1. Added Confluence Default on top of Jira Default.
2. Captures parent task info if clicked on sub-task detail.
3. When pasted on hyperlink-enabled editor, the text is rendered with the address
How to configure
1. Right click extension icon -> options
2. Click 'Add rule' -> Click ‘Jira Default’ for Jira -> ‘Save’
3. Click ‘Add rule’ -> Click ‘Confluence Default’ for Confluence -> ‘Save’
4. (Optional) Click 'Add rule' -> Custom Rules (If user wants to customize the rules) -> ‘Save’
5. Open Jira/Confluence page, user should see the icon enabled in the address bar.