Async Planning Poker for Jira
Async planning poker for Jira is an to use tool for agile estimation and planning that helps teams quickly and accurately estimate the effort required to complete a task. The app is easy to use and quick to set up, making it the perfect tool for teams who want to get started with agile estimation.
People are constantly on the move, which requires teams to collaborate across geographical distances and multiple time zones. With Async Planning Poker for Jira, you can tackle this challenge with maximum efficiency: Not only do you avoid long waits on high latency video calls, network glitches and outages, but you also enhance the accuracy of estimating tasks.
You can track estimates in real time and avoid long meetings to come up with the right number
Use Async Planning Poker today to work smarter and faster.
Download it for free!
- Fixed extension not loading
- Added confirmation before restoring vote
- Fixed Real Time voting
- Added dark mode
- Fixed a bug when voting for the first time in a new issue
- Fixed realtime voting/unvoting
- Added support for voting from various pages such as current sprint and backlog