Allows you to record complex actions on your website to improve the coverage of automated scans.
Astra Login Recorder records a login sequence that can be used by our vulnerability scanner to audit the pages behind login pages.
Steps to record a login sequence:
1. Download Astra Login Recorder extension by clicking on "Add to Chrome".
2. Click on Astra's icon in the extensions to open it, enter your application's login URL and click on "Start Recording".
3. The login page you entered will open in a new tab. After successfully logging in, click on 'Stop Recording" in the extension's window.
3. Verify the recording by clicking on Verify Recording.
4. If the login is successful during the verification, click on Download which will download the recording.
5. Upload this file in your Astra dashboard (Start an Audit -> Scan Behind Login -> Upload File)
You can now start an audit of your application.