Calls a phone number highlighted on a web page using Asterisk PBX
Asterisk Click2Call extension allows you to dial any phone number directly from the browser with your Asterisk PBX.
Make phone calls from any web pages or web-based applications such as CRM systems, HelpDesk, etc.
* Supporting AMI, AJAM and ARI interfaces
* Calling selected phone number from context menu
* Searching phone numbers with RegExp and converting them into clickable links
* Incoming calls notification (ARI only)
* Providing an URL to open when clicking on incoming call notification (e.g. to open customer profile or to create a new HelpDesk ticket)
* Calls history with ability to redial by clicking on the history entry (only outgoing calls are being logged when using AMI or AJAM).
Use https://c2c.bitree.ru to obtain multi-user license for Premium features.