load local .ass file to online video.
Click the icon in toolbar, open and render your local .ass subtitle file, attach to <video> tag in webpage.
It's not a well-designed product, I make this extension because it's useful to myself, and I publish it just because Chrome's warning is very annoying in development mode.
This extension certainly "works" but there're many inconvenients known:
* You have to click somewhere in page before click the icon, otherwise the select-file-dialog will not popout(browser stopped it);
* after loaded, you have to pause and restart the video to show subtitle in correct size;
* To load a new .ass file, you have to refresh the page;
* Can't handle time offset, if you need this feature, modify the .ass file by other tools;
* When the video element resized, you have to pause, change the playback time, restart the video to make subtitle resized. If it don't work, try more times;
* I didn't test this extension on many video webside, it's very possibly not working on some website;
This project is open-sourcing(see website), if this feature is really useful to many people, no doubt that there will be someone doing better job than me.