Takes a screenshot and adds it to an Assembla ticket.
Takes a screenshot of the current tab, a particular application or a particular screen and attach it to a new or existing Assembla ticket. Even allows you to paste an image from the clipboard!
Note: This is my first chrome extension ever - please bear with me as I improve this app! This extension is developed by a third party and is not affiliated with Assembla in any way.
* "Read and change your data on api.assembla.com" - because I need to talk to the Assembla API.
* "Read your browsing history" - not an accurate description, but it means that I'm able to capture details about your tabs (only used to grab a screenshot.)
* "Capture content of your screen" - well...that's the purpose of this extension, right? :)
Note: For this first version, you will need to go to Assembla and retrieve your API key and secret. Future versions will implement oAuth.
Known Issues / Future Improvements:
* Will be switching to oAuth for API Access
* Currently only displays Active tickets assigned to you.
* Ticket list order is erratic - will change to type-ahead search in the future.