Speed up your downloads with Aria2, manage your download tasks easily.
Aria2-Explorer captures browser's download action and exports it to Aria2 via JSON-RPC interfaces to complete download task.
Aria2 is a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source command-line download utility. It supports HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent and Metalink.
1. Download Aria2 utility: https://github.com/aria2/aria2/releases/latest
2. Run it in the terminal (or cmd) with typing aria2c --enable-rpc.
3. Install this Chrome extension.
4. Enable auto-capture on the extension options page and configure others as you need.
(For Motrix user, please use http://localhost:16800/jsonprc as the RPC URL)
After these steps, you could enjoy the multi-threads and BT download experience inside the Chrome. For Windows user about how to run Aria2 in the background, please refer to the article in the extension "Recommended by Alex" channel.
Warning: Please turn off auto-capture function, when you are using other extension to download network resources. Otherwise, there will be conflict and exception arisen.
To potential acquirers/cooperators: This extension is not for sale nor collecting user's privacy and also not inject content to user's web result. Pure business promotion is welcome, thanks.
Features: [ ZERO collection of user data and privacy ]
1. Auto capture browser download tasks
- Capture notification
- Support magnet links
- Toggle auto-capture by shortcut (Default: Alt+A)
- Set all Aria2 options manually before download
- Filter task by the domain, file extensions or file sizes
Filter priority: domain > file-ext > file-size, white-list > black-list
2. Auto-select Aria2 RPC server by matching the preset download URL pattern
3. Built-in Aria2 frontend: AriaNG, multiple present styles: popup, new tab, new window
4. Synchronize and store all settings on the cloud
5. Support for zh-CN/zh-TW/en languages
6. Monitor Aria2 download status via icon badge
7. Export download tasks from context menu
8. Receive download requests from other extensions
9. Support shortcuts in the options page (Save:Alt+S Reset:Alt+R Download:Alt+J Upload:Alt+U)
10. Auto-Export all the RPC settings to AriaNG
Contribution is welcome.