A configuration tool for Arduino Wolves
Arduino Wolves Config Tool is a small panel to ease the configuration of Arduino Wolves, an interactive wood pane part of the exhibition "Loups" of the Musée d'histoire naturelle de Fribourg (MHN).
How to use:
1. connect the Arduino to your computer;
2. open the app;
3. select the correct port in the dropdown (usually /dev/ttyUSBx ou /dev/ttyACMx);
4. click on "connect";
5. configure the arduino as you see fit;
6. click on "apply";
7. click on "disconnect".
The different parameters are:
- PIN: code used to enter config mode through the remote control.
- DF: time between the detection of the RFID card and the trigger of the solenoid.
- DI: duration of the solenoid impulse.
- colors: colors of the blinking LEDs when they are idle (no feedback).
Developed by Jacques Supcik, Lucy Linder and Damin Goetschi (the BlueMasters).
- delays: configuration of the blinking (use off=-1 to disable blinking).