This free, online book-searching tool from Renaissance Learning™ helps students, parents, and teachers search for appropriate books.
Searching for books that have Accelerated Reader™ Quizzes is easier than ever with AR BookFinder™, the new web-based book-searching tool from Renaissance Learning™. With this free online tool, students, parents, teachers, and librarians can search for interesting and appropriate books quickly and easily—and open up a whole new world of reading possibilities.
With AR BookFinder, you can:
• Search for books that have a corresponding Accelerated Reader Quiz. Search by ATOS™ book level, interest level, title, author, fiction and nonfiction, subject, and more.
• Search collections featuring award-winning titles including ALA Notables and Best Books, Caldecott, Coretta Scott King, and Newbery; State Lists for all 50 states, and Librarians’ Picks for the past 10 years, sorted by interest level.
• Search for the right books at the right levels for all students, including Spanish-speaking students, by using either the English or Spanish interface.
• View book ratings from students who’ve read the book and rated it in Accelerated Reader.
• See book details including book summary information, ATOS book level, word count, page count, book cover photos, AR points, and more.
• Print your book list by selecting the titles that interest you, placing them in your AR BookBag™, and printing a list of titles you can take to the bookstore or library.
• Buy the book online (available to parents and educators).
AR BookFinder is open and free. Visit www.arbookfind.com and start searching!