Capture the actions, take screenshots, comment, report and run tests faster.
aqua Test recorder is a powerful assistant in Chrome that helps you run your manual tests on any webpage.
- Test any webpage while all events from manual interactions with web pages will be automatically recorded: clicks, keystrokes, URL changes etc.
- Edit the captured data to distil the essentials and define what exact events you need to save.
- Leave comments or notes to provide additional information about what happened.
- Annotate screenshots to highlight specific details on the snapshot.
- Take multiple screenshots of the whole screen or specific areas.
- Transfer captured details to aqua for further reporting.
WHY AQUA TEST RECORDER?
With aqua Test Recorder you reduce the time spent on running your tests by 2X. While testing the webpage, you don’t need to switch between aqua and the application under the test because you have everything at hand and can focus on the flow and finding the bugs.
aqua Test Recorder documents each event and navigation action you perform. Hence, you have all information to verify that everything works as expected or report the issue.
Note: an aqua account is required to use this extension.
aqua is the Application Lifecycle Management solution that helps tech leaders in regulated industries, software agencies and SaaS companies to organize and manage projects & teams where the main focus is on QA. With aqua it’s possible to do QA of any complexity and scale and go from manual to automated testing smoothly.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Install the extension;
- Open your aqua project;
- Start execution of a test case;
- Insert URL of the application or website you want to test;
- Hit the button ‘Record’;
- Start testing.