This extension change the color style of the google apps script editor. It also allow to use folders to sort your files more cleanly
AppsScript Color provides other color themes for Apps Script developers.
These dark themes are more contrasted and comfy, allowing to code for hours !
Choose from the 'Colors' integrated menu one of the following themes :
- Black fox console
For now the extension applies a color theme of your choice on Apps Scripts open on script.google.com
It works for standalone scripts and scripts linked to native Google documents.
[new] AppsScriptColor also add a Folder button to create local folder and allow a tidier file list !
- Fix adding or removing a folder work as expected again
- Fix Color not applied at page loading
- Fix GAS CSS update for font
- New scroll-bar color for Black fox console
- Smoother folder opening
- Added custom Folders to sort your files locally !
- Updated color schemes to account for the folders
- Minor bug fixes : the extension only run script edit page
- New color theme : Darcula, with bigger font
- Colors menu: Choose from the 2 existing themes or set to the default
- Added more suited color for HTML template tokens ( <? ?> )