This extension change the color style of the google apps script editor. It also allow to use folders with folder/subFolder/file
AppsScript Color provides other color themes for Apps Script developers.
These dark themes are more contrasted and comfy, allowing to code for hours !
Choose from the 'Colors' integrated menu one of the following themes :
- Black fox console
For now the extension applies a color theme of your choice on Apps Scripts open on script.google.com
It works for standalone scripts and scripts linked to native Google documents.
[new] Customize your own theme with the Theme editor !
AppsScriptColor also add a structured Folder view for a tidier file list !
To add folders, rename your files to include the path in their name:
- Fix some colors changes
- Custom theme editor allows to create theme derivated from the 3 default themes\
Find the Theme Editor in the color menu
- Folder are grouped above files
- Folder color match their nesting level
- New Folder system: use the '/' character in your file names to display a structure Folder view
This will allow great compatibility with the new CLASP command line tool (https://github.com/google/clasp)
- Fix adding or removing a folder work as expected again
- Fix Color not applied at page loading
- Fix GAS CSS update for font
- New scroll-bar color for Black fox console
- Smoother folder opening
- Added custom Folders to sort your files locally !
- Updated color schemes to account for the folders
- Minor bug fixes : the extension only run script edit page
- New color theme : Darcula, with bigger font
- Colors menu: Choose from the 2 existing themes or set to the default
- Added more suited color for HTML template tokens ( <? ?> )