Build a custom mobile app based on your Google form. It is quick, easy, and no coding is involved.
Start with a Google Form and create your own mobile app with AppSheet. The app can collect different inputs including photos, signatures, GPS location, and scanned barcodes. The app can grow to be much richer than a single form!
Use AppSheet if:
1) You work on a phone or tablet to capture information
2) You want to work seamlessly offline and online
3) You want your own mobile app to brand and distribute to employees, colleagues, or customers
4) You want the app to have more than just a single form
5) You like the power of building and deploying a custom mobile app in minutes!
The data captured by your apps is always in sync with your Google Drive, so you can use regular Google forms and sheets in conjunction with AppSheet.
Join over 150,000 people using AppSheet to build mobile apps in government, education, small business, and corporate environments. Common use cases include field service, transportation, customer surveys, incident reports, field data capture, compliance reports, delivery tracking, student questionnaires, property surveys, and a whole lot more!
If you are in the education or non-profit sector, AppSheet can help you innovate without the usual budget constraints.
Also, consider using the AppSheet Add-On for Google Sheets, which opens up a broader array of mobile apps driven by Google spreadsheet data.
(1) Install the AppSheet add-on.
(2) Launch the AppSheet add-on from your add-ons menu.
(3) Click “Prepare” and then "Launch" within the AppSheet sidebar. This will take you to www.appsheet.com in a new browser tab.
(4) If this is the first time you are using AppSheet, you will be prompted to sign in to AppSheet with Google and provide the necessary permissions.
(5) Voila, you have a mobile app via AppSheet! You can present and capture from data via your mobile app, or build a much richer app from this starting point.
Explore advanced features such as image, scanner and signature capture, as well as rich display of the form responses via maps, image galleries, and charts.